AIA South Dakota’s Blueprint South Dakota blog has received a Component EXCEL Programs and Best Practices award from the American Institute of Architects.
Every member of the AIA SD Communications Committee, each blog post author, the AIA SD Board of Directors and our generous blog sponsors, Pigott and Associated Consulting Engineering, Inc., make this award possible. The American Institute of Architects is an incredible organization and the executive directors and component staff and volunteer leaders of more than 200 components work hard to innovate and solve problems. This is a great honor for AIA South Dakota.
The $3,000 grant will support AIA SD communication initiatives.
“We are pleased with the work AIA South Dakota has done and are excited to include you as a recipient in the 2019 program,” said Gwen Berlekamp, CAE, AIA’s Managing Director, Component Collaboration and Resources.
Here are all the awards:
- AIA Tallahassee
- Ask an Architect
- AIA Mid-Michigan
- Sensory: A Project Architecture Installation
Chapters with up to 500 members
- AIA Chattanooga
- Wilder Street Tactical Design Project
- AIA Eastern Oklahoma
- PAWsh Palaces After School Program
- AIA South Dakota
- Blueprint South Dakota
- AIA Mississippi
- District to DC
- HONORABLE MENTIONS — AIA Lower Rio Grande Valley Building Communities Conferences and Trade Show and AIA Northern Nevada Architecture Week
Chapters with 500 – 1,000 members
- AIA Orange County
- Student Design Competition
- AIA Triangle
- AIA Charlotte
- NextGen Showcase
Chapters with more than 1,000 members
- AIA Houston
- Complete the Communities Housing & Urban Design Competition
- AIA Los Angeles
- Encompass: Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity in the Architecture Profession
- AIA Virginia
- ACE Virginia
Angela Lammers, managing partner and founder of Cetera Services LLC, is the contract executive director for AIA South Dakota, the state chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).